(14) The North Star's Guidance Church

 I have decided to divert my investigation to looking into the local church, at least for a short period of time due to the conviction of the suspect.

During my investigation, I found some odd things.

  • The church has barely been speaking on the murders ever since two members of the church had been killed.
  • Adam Bright is an odd man. I have seen him enter the church at odd hours of the night and stay in there for days on end. (I set up trailcams. Oopsies!)
  • The Valencia family, who works under Adam Bright, seems to have some relation to Raine Evans.
I need some more time to actually flesh out and write about all of this because it's a lot, admittedly, but there will be posts about it and further investigation. Though, I have noticed something. The church members wear smiley-face buttons. Similar to Andrew. 
I ended up asking Mr. Rudolf Valencia of the church about Andrew Orion.

"I don't know who that is."

Similarly, I asked about Oleander and I got a similar response.
I don't know what it is about the people in this town but I swear, they're hiding something. It's like I'm one of the only real people around here.

Speaking of which. Anyone reading this blog knows something about me. A select few of you, specifically, know me from somewhere. I know you do.
I remember it all.
I don't care to hide anymore.

You know what to do.
Or, you knew what to do.
Of course, I'm asking if you did it.

So. Do what we agreed on. Whatever you monsters are, I want to know what decision you came to regarding this game.

Comment the keyword here.

Comments

  1. I'm glad to see you've come to terms with us knowing who you are Zoey, or should I say.. [NYLON]~?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment