(11) Closing Out 2023

 Olive's blocked my number. I don't know why. 

Anyways.

Happy Holidays, college has been kicking my ass these past few weeks so I haven't had much time to do anything between christmas with the family and schoolwork. I visited the church recently, for their annual Christmas festivities... it's been kind of off since Adrianne, whose father runs the church, was killed and marked as V in the roman murders.

Speaking of, there were five more victims in the recent months... Idk if I mentioned it in my last post, but the identities were released recently.

V - Adrianne Bright
VI - Molly Lucas
VII - Faith Valencia
VIII - Phoebe Foster
IX - Cal Vaitkus

Interesting to note: Adrianne, Molly, and Faith were all in the same friendgroup, one tangentially related to Cassidy's (Alexander, Yves, Allison), and Pheobe and Cassidy had some sort of on-and-off... "friendship"...? I'd see them interact sometimes but it mostly felt like Cassidy was just messing with her...

But, this leads me to a point I'd like to make.

A lot of these deaths seem... very related to Cassidy, in some way, shape, or form. Ever since Alex's death, Allison and Cassidy seem incredibly close. Even at the church's christmas celebration, I saw the two snooping around in some of the back hallways. Most of these deaths have something to do with Cassidy's friends or enemies. It's... a little suspicious. I'm not sure how to feel about coming to this conclusion, but.. I do, really think Cassidy is involved somehow.

But, what gets me is... How does Andrew fit into the picture? I think I have an idea, but I'm not sure if I'd like to share it yet.

So, all I'll say, is that Allison's last name is Orion. Much like Andrew's. The same Allison I mentioned previously, snooping in the church with Cassidy. 

Have a happy new year, everyone.

Comments