(8) Prelude

 Tonight (9/26/23), I will be heading into the woods again to investigate, but this time I won't be alone. I'm bringing a friend of mine, Sarah Inunaki. She and I go to the same college and she works at the library owned by the highschool I recently graduated. She's also been investigating the murders, but she does it much more subtly, apparently. She knew a lot of the stuff the media hasn't been showing on the news, including where the police found the last group of corpses. Which... I probably should have noted in my last blogpost, is an abandoned home near the edge of town. They were all found in the basement.

Sarah and I are going out tonight. I trust her. I've known her for years and know she has too much to lose if she's the culprit. And I'm smart, I'm bringing self defense tools just in case.

I'll type up a post when I get home. Buh-bye!

Comments