(6) A Modern Day Heather Chandler

 School's started. I graduated and am currently attending a community college, but through Cassidy I've learned that the school has taken extra security measures to make sure no incidents occur. I've also learned that there will be a candle light vigil for all the victims of the Roman Murders, as well as the Mannequin Murders (as I've come to call them, the media hasn't given those a nickname). Melanie has been the face of this event in the news.

According to the media, Alexander Valentine, victim 3 of the Roman Murders, had reportedly been recording his experiences with a stalker on a digital camera. No footage has been released as of writing. I hope they do release some of the footage. It could help me narrow down a suspect other than my current two. But I suppose the authorities don't appreciate me investigating on my own, sigh

I haven't seen Olive much recently, I'm gonna try to get in contact with them again soon
I miss them.

Comments