(0) An Introduction

Hello, my name is Zoey! 

I'm an amateur journalist based in Sparks, Nevada. And, if you know anything about Sparks... yeah, things are getting a bit crimey down here. Murdery, even! I know, I know, I shouldn't make light of it. And the murders are gruesome too! 

The killer has a pattern. It's always people assigned female at birth, and they're between 13 and 25 years old. There's three types of murders:

  1. The most common, they're mostly dismembered and their faces are sliced off, their limbs and face replaced with mannequin parts. Usually left alive, still. Where are they getting so many mannequins!?
  2. Just impaled on a tree. Straight up, branch right through the stomach.
  3. The least common. Left on the ground, stomach sliced open, organs removed. Sometimes the organs are found in a plastic bag hanging from a tree. Sometimes other belongings of theirs are, too. Why? Hell if I know.
But like, yeah, I've been investigating this stuff and I've been investigating it hard. I have a couple of friends I'm gonna drag along with me and pray we don't get killed haha
No one's reading this so I'm not gonna give a very fancy sendout, bye!

Comments