(2) Looper Eyes

 i had. to take a long. hot shower.

So. Dear reader. Have you ever read Higurashi no Naku Koro ni? I hadn't, until COVID hit. My friend Olive recommended it to me. Then I watched the anime, then GouSotsu released on Hulu and I watched that.

I... used to use this website called Anemoia Solutions. Because I had memories that weren't mine. I used to think this was weird, because it was, but...

I saw something tonight.

Olive's partner, Lorelai, came to pick Olive and I up. They had this look about them, their eyes were red. That's not normal. Also, Lorelai's the only one who never showed up in any of my false memories. It shook me for some reason.

It reminded me of Higurashi. Satoko Houjou and Rika Furude, two people living in loops, existing in several fragments of their world, and their eyes would glow red whenever they revealed themselves to be loopers.

Just a thought.

Comments